It’s been a pretty unusual and stressful year and a half. You deserve a cocktail! La Neta Cocina y Lounge is the perfect spot to grab one (or two…)
As the country reopens, we’re proud to open our doors to the good people of Summerlin … We hope you’ll join us to sample our menu and try out our cocktails.
But be warned: our cocktail menu is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before. We shun ordinary in favor of extraordinary! From creative ingredients to unique twists on classic cocktails, you’ll always find something new here.
Let’s take a tour of the cocktail menu at La Neta…
Margaritas On Tap
On tap you say? Yes indeed. Taps aren’t just for beer anymore — tap cocktails are fresh, perfectly balanced, and ready to drink fast! Here’s what we’ve got on tap:
- “The Marg”: Our proprietary version of a classic Marg … With a few secrets up its sleeve! You’ve got to try it…
- Picante Mango: In this version of The Marg, you’ll find a touch of added sweetness from mango puree and some heat from Ancho Reyes chile liqueur.
- El Pepino: This version of The Marg is freshened up with fresh cucumber and ginger liqueur.
Looking for something a little different? Peruse our creative choices:
- Pama Azul: A refreshing concoction made with Chase Azul “La Pinta,” fresh lime, agave nectar, pomegranate, and fresh mint.
- El Flaco: Blanco tequila, fresh lime, agave, and roasted pineapple come together in this sweet cocktail that packs a pleasing kick.
- Whata Prickly: The good kind of prickle! This cocktail is made with reposado tequila, fresh lime, prickly pear, gold flake, and ginger beer.
- Roses Are Red: Chandon Rosé Champagne, gin, raspberry sorbet, fresh lemon, and violet syrup make for one romantic cocktail! F
- Maria Se Volvio Loca: Don’t try saying that five times fast? Instead, order up this masterpiece made with silver tequila, fresh lime, and. El Coco Lopez and find out what it means to have a cocktail served “Mexico City style”…
- El Diablo: This naughty vixen of a cocktail is made with blanco tequila, fresh lime, orange, watermelon, fire bitters, and cilantro.
- Teaberry Queen: Empress Gin, blueberry, hibiscus, tea, fresh lemon, and blueberry jam come together in a blue sky dream of a cocktail.
- Limonada de Rosas: Not your average lemonade! Our rose lemonade is combined with cognac, Chambord, fresh lime, and fresh raspberry for a memorable cocktail.
- Don’t Be Salty: Or rather, do! This cocktail is made with blanco tequila, Fever Tree Grapefruit Soda, and pink salt.
- Smoke & Berries: Mezcal, strawberry, blueberry, aperol and fresh lemon come together to create a refreshing cocktail with a touch of smokiness.
- Culo Blanco: White peach, Aperol, Grand Marnier, raspberry, and sauvignon blanc create a pinkies-out creation to enjoy.
- Gypsy King’s High Tea: Herbaceous and delicious! This cocktail is made with Citron Vodka, green tea, agave, cucumber, ginger, and basil.
Dessert on Draft
Oh, sweet fancy! We’ve got a sweet treat indeed for sugar fiends: a unique spin on one of our favorite classic cocktails, the Carajillo. Our version, called El Jefe, is enriched with house-made horchata and made with Licor 43, espresso, Bacardi Spiced Rum, and finished with smoked cinnamon. It’s the perfect way to cap off a perfect meal at La Neta!
Wine, Tequila, and More
Purist? We’ve got you covered. Our drinks menu also includes wine, tequila, mezcal, and a variety of other spirits. Cheers!
Interested in sampling our drinks at an insanely low price? Check out our Happy Hour. From 3-6 p.m. Monday through Friday in our Lounge, you can score incredible $9 deals on food like our cauliflower ceviche or albondigas as well as select drinks. Don’t miss it!
Ready to Visit?
Ready to drink up? Please, come visit soon. We can’t wait to see you!
La Neta Cocina y Lounge is located at 1770 Festival Plaza Dr. Suite 200, Summerlin, NV 89135. Interested in a private event? Fill out the form on this page, or send us an email at email@example.com to get the ball rolling.
Be sure to stay updated on our goings-on, evolving events schedule, and more via our website and social media channels.
Keep In Touch!
Have you tried a cocktail at La Neta yet? Which one did you choose?